Tidbits Tidbits

Original

Art was fantastic! Were those actual commercials you found? If not you can already tell I was pretty convinced.

HK's Phoenix Wrong 2 HK's Phoenix Wrong 2

Never seen anything more lovingly obscene

I know how you feel about numa numa. I have the whole thing burned in my head for the reswt of my life. At 80 I'll be brain dead and that's all I will sing. Anyway, this was a great addition to the series!

Stick Antics II Stick Antics II

Why do stick animations never get old?

Terrific! That's all I have to say....

Littleluckylink responds:

Short and sweet review. Thanks!

TRACER prequel TRACER prequel

@.@

It looks as if you had cell shaded this animation. Very interesting way of animation. Outstanding!!!

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

Realistic

I am amazed at the detailed animation you put into this. It was kinda short, but I'm sure it took some time to all that... Great job!

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Ha ha!

Terrrific! The music was catchy too! I love the perspective you put on the whole thing. How long did it take you to do all this! It was perfect!

-Of =4 2 0= Thoughts- -Of =4 2 0= Thoughts-

Just what I like random thoughts.....

I really liked that walking carrot guy in the film. You have a unique style of drawing. Keep at it! You are a great artist and animator and I hope you have many more great films like this!

GuitarBrdArounO responds:

thx man, unique is what strive for

Dark Era: Chapter 1 Dark Era: Chapter 1

GOOD JOB!

I like how you put a little bit of comedy into this with the restrant scene. The only bad I could find in this was the sound. I could barely here the main character throughout the whole thing. But all in all really great job on this animation!

Falco-09 responds:

That was because i messed up with the voice really bad, and i tried to desguise it a bit. Thanks for the rev!

Red Mirage Red Mirage

An Excellent Piece of Work!

Your time and effort show. Congrats! I thought an expert could only do something such as this! You proved me wrong. But anyway, you had a great song to go along with the animation. Not only that, you had smooth and clear animation. Nothing bad from this. It's the best first flash movie I've ever seen published! I think this will most likely be the #1 of the week. Good Job!

Remove Police Remove Police

Holy cow...

That kicked ass! I've watched it about 5,000 times now and probably won't stop until 1,000,000. Truly amazing work. Excellent Job! Bravo!